House Wash / Soft Washing
Your home or business is one of your largest investments and you want to make sure you maintain an attractive clean appearance, a pleasing curb appeal and structural integrity.
- the contaminates that can rot, age and prematurely age the exterior surfaces
- the dust, mold, mildew and alga that can provide serous health and safety risks
Our Successful Approach Utilizes:
- Commercial quality low pressure washing equipment and professional techniques
- Appropriate chemicals and solutions that will effectively kill and remove contaminates without harming the structures surfaces
- Solutions and chemicals that are friendly to the environment
- Extra steps to protect and ensure that other personal property and landscaping is not damaged
- Do they utilize commercial quality equipment that allows them to safely and effectively clean the surface in a timely manner?
- What is the method that will be used to clean the surface – remember high pressure blasting to remove contaminates can cause damage to certain surfaces.
- Are they knowledgeable about the process of low pressure/chemical cleaning and do they have experience in successfully cleaning the specific surface to be cleaned?
- What solutions and chemicals will be used and are they friendly to the environment?
- What steps will be taken to protect your landscaping from being disturbed or destroyed?
- Are they licensed and fully insured? Should an accident occur are you and your property protected – ask for proof of insurance.
Providing professional reliable services with quality results.
References and proof of insurance are available upon request.
Estimates, of course, are always free.